The website www.marmaladecollective.com (“website”) is owned and operated by Marmalade Ventures Ltd (“we”, “our” and “us”), a company incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 12224966. Our registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU, United Kingdom.
We may, at any time and without notice, terminate your access to or use of this website. If we do so, you do not have the right to bring any claim or claims against us.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
3. Prohibited uses
You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You may not use this website:
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to interfere with any other user’s use or enjoyment of the website;
- to prescribe treatments to other users;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (see below);
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and/or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
You may not use any of the material on this website without our prior written permission for your own commercial purposes, whether by reproducing, duplicating, re-selling, copying, downloading, printing, linking to, editing, broadcasting, distributing or otherwise.
Certain parts of our website may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (the "Registration Data") and
- maintain up-to-date Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
When you register on our website, you will be given a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your website account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your website account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or website account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to firstname.lastname@example.org and (b) ensure that you exit from your website account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
6. Contribution standards
These contribution standards apply to any and all material (including without limitation text, images, clips, videos, comments, posts and any underlying material) uploaded, shared or submitted to our website by any user (“User Contributions“), and to any interactive services associated with it. The standards apply to each part of any User Contribution as well as to its whole and you must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. You warrant that User Contributions that you upload to the website comply with these standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
- be accurate (where they state facts);
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and/or
- comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material or violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- contain contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- place any links on the website where those links take users to unlawful material or material that otherwise contravenes these contribution standards;
- place on the website advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the website for any commercial purposes (which would include using the website to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services);
- give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; and/or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We accept no responsibility for any statements, material (including User Contributions) or other submissions placed on our online forums by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these contribution standards.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material and User Contribution uploaded, shared or submitted using the website, for any reason whatsoever.
With respect to User Contributions that you upload, share or submit to our site, you grant us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your User Contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form or media (whether now known or invented in the future, which may include other internet sites, mobile, television and/or radio) and you acknowledge that your User Contribution may be made available with advertising and/or sponsorship.
You agree to waive any moral or similar rights in any jurisdiction that you may have in and to any of the User Contribution you upload, share or submit, even if the User Contribution is modified, altered or changed in a way which is not agreeable to you.
7. Suspension and termination
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the website;
- immediate suspension or termination of your membership (where possible we will try to warn users that their access to their membership may be suspended or terminated);
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Accessing or using this website or its content in any way is done entirely at your own risk. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to any computer, device, software, systems or data resulting directly or indirectly from the use or inability to use this website or its content.
We are under no obligation to provide uninterrupted access to this website. We reserve the right to restrict your access to this website at any time and for any reason.
We do not guarantee that the contents of this website will be free of errors, bugs, worms, trojans or viruses or otherwise make any representations as to the quality or accuracy or completeness of the content available on the website including, but not limited to any price quotes, stock availability data or non-fraudulent representations. You are responsible for maintaining appropriate software on your computer or device to protect you from any such errors, bugs, worms, trojans or viruses.
9. Links to third party websites
Information on our website does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. If we mention third party companies on our website, we usually do so because of their attractive information or offers. As general policy, we don't vet them on customer service or investigate their solvency (how likely they are to go bust). Given that the impact of any information expressed on our website can vary widely based on your particular circumstances, you should always carry out your own research into the product that is of interest to you
Some of the links included on our website are affiliate links. These are links which take you directly or indirectly to a product provider and may result in us receiving a small fee or commission as a consequence of you clicking purchasing a product from it. However, our independence is paramount to us and our selection of links is not influenced by any fee/commission received by any service or product providers
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may incur resulting from: any transaction you decide to place on any third party website advertised on our website or via our services; arising from any information available on our website; or in connection with any voucher codes advertised on the website.
From time to time we will display voucher codes to help you reduce the price you pay for a specific product or service. We will do our best to ensure all voucher codes (also known as discount codes or coupon codes) advertised on the website are valid, however we make no guarantee in regards to voucher codes validity and we shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever if a voucher code fails to apply a discount.
By entering our competitions, you are consenting to share your email address with Marmalade Collective for marketing purposes. The competitions rules set out below apply.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Employees of Marmalade Collective and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary postage and packaging costs for delivery from the prize suppliers.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- One standard entry per person per competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier's terms and conditions.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Marmalade Collective relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The winner must reply to the winning email within 5 working days, failure to do so will result in a new winner being generated.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
- By entering any competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Links from third party websites
We welcome 'hot links' and deep-links to the website, by which we mean that you may include a link to any page of the website on other websites, provided that you do not use such link in any way which would imply partnership, affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship of any service or product or which may bring us or the other brands in our group into disrepute. You may not display the Content or allow it to be displayed surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from us without our consent. If you would like to license our material, please email email@example.com. We reserve the right to withdraw any such permission at any time.
11. Personal Data
12. Entire agreement
13. Applicable law
Last updated: 4 March 2022